Liver Institute PLLC will not be accepting any health insurance including Medicare and Medicaid after October 1st, 2023. Thereafter, all the services provided at Liver Institute PLLC will be rendered CASH basis.
Our cost of providing service in current environment is higher than the reimbursement received from the health insurance payers, considering expense like processing and collecting on claims or non-payment all together.
Can you claim payment from insurance?
Yes, you may submit your receipt to your insurance for reimbursement. We advise you to check with your insurance.
Can Liver Institute PLLC submit claim on my behalf?
No, we will not be submitting any claim to insurance companies on your behalf. It will be your responsibility to request refunds from them.
Can I get refund if my insurance refuse to reimburse me?
No, in the case of denial of payment from your insurance, payment made to liver institute for the services rendered will NOT be refunded.
How can I pay for services?
Payment can be done with any major credit card, HSA and FSA debit card. You must agree to prepay prior to the appointment. Final statement and receipt will be given after the appointment. If there is a balance due it will be collected at check out if there is a refund a check will be mailed to you.
I have Medicare/ Medicaid coverage can I use that?
We highly encourage that If you receive coverage from federal or state healthcare payers please contact them for a list of in network providers for your care. If you like to get service at Liver Institute, you have to pay cash fee.
How is the Fee calculated by Liver institute?
This Fee schedule has been created based off actual cost of the service considering fair market value of personnel, and other components using CMS methodology. Our goal is for the services provided price to be as transparent as possible, so you as the healthcare consumer can make the most informed decision about your care.
The prices for the services are listed below on this website:
By rendering services at Liver Institute you will be acknowledging and agreeing to the provisions in this Disclaimer in addition to other terms applicable.
- NEW PATIENT VISIT LEVEL 5
- NEW PATIENT VISIT LEVEL 4
- FOLLOW-UP VISIT LEVEL 5
- FOLLOW-UP VISIT LEVEL 4
- LIVER BIOPSY, NEEDLE; PERCUTANEOUS UNDER ULTRASOUND GUIDANCE WITH SEDATION
- ABDOMINAL PARACENTESIS WITH IMAGING GUIDANCE:( 50gm 25% human albumin)
- THERAPEUTIC PHLEBOTOMY
- service charge only $144.32
- IRON MEDICATION
- FULL ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND
- ELASTOGRAPHY (SWE)
- ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND with ELASTOGRAPHY (SWE)
SUPPORT SERVICE FEE
- ECHO orders & Prior authorization processing fee
- Bone Scan orders & Prior authorization processing fee
- MRI/MRCP/DEXA/CT orders & Prior authorization processing fee
- Imaging/Procedures orders & Prior authorization processing fee
- Medical Records request
- FMLA/Disability Paperwork
- Scheduling procedures outside Liver institute
- Fee for cancelling or rescheduling any procedures
- Phone / text/ email for simple issues.
- Lab collection/ Phlebotomy service fee